Heyy
Today was ok la
Nothing much la
just WACKED UP AIMAN RAMIZOOOOnegara
so cool u know
Aniq and I were the idiots who masuk campur
I pulled Aiman cause i hate him
Aniq pushed Rishan away cause Rishan was pissed with a Malay xD
Since today got nothing to talk about
So,
we talk about Saturday
went Genting on that day
Firs firs we went to Snow World
went to the slide
my butt pain cause it was damn bumpy
then played with snow
after that we went bowling
didn't bowl at all cause damn full
Then,we eat
The squid was horrible
Chicken only got bones
The one that really ruined my appetite is Jeevan
He ate his vegetable like..like..i dunno how to describe la
It was gross
After that we went to the Theme Park
we played that ride
Shankar got so scared he closed his eyes the whole time
what a pussy x)
only one ride : (
then we went Haunted House and Ripley's Believe it or Not
it was fun
In the Haunted House
Shankar hold onto Jeevan
Le ann hold Jeevan
Tabitha hold onto Le ann
Eugenie hold Tabitha
while I hold Eugenie
so if Shankar runs away,he will pull all of us
and that did happen
and that did happen
all of them fell except me hahaha
Then at Ripley's
we went to that spinning thing
damn nice n dizzy
after I sat on the lucky chair and I sang
"I wanna be a billionair so freaking bad"
0 comments:
Post a Comment