hey
I'm bored like shit
I've made my decision
I'm not doing my sejarah folio
not sure yet la
if got time then I do la
so...
Woke up like..er..8 sumthing
its kinda late for me
normally i wake up at 6 but today not going tuition center
so i wake late abit
anyways
today I'm suppose to watch Piranha but then
my dad urgently had to meet someone
so yeah
postponed to tomorrow
I went online like 2 something
Those three annoyed me like hell
Eugenie,Siew Hui and Angie
they were all at Angie's place
then they all went off
I talked to Angie
the other two already left
so we talked about songs
almost all the songs she said i knew
hahahaha xD
I talked to Le ann too at the same time
hahaha
then went go mandi all
now I'm here very bored
waiting for one of my friend to come back
won't say who :P
i guess you know who you are xD
That's it i guess
byee :)
finally that friend is back xD
okok,byee
haha
"a second doesn't go by without chu crossin' my mind : )"
0 comments:
Post a Comment